Monday, June 10, 2013

Optus Set My Tab, Tablet Android $ 280

Optus Set My Tab, Tablet Android $ 280 - In Australia, the operators also compete to remove the tablet itself, although they had to be manufactured by other companies. Call it Telstra who just sold his tablets Android named T-Touch tab, manufactured by Huawei (rebrand of Ideos S7).

Optus Set My Tab, Tablet Android $ 280
Another operator, Optus is also not to be outdone by preparing tablets Android called My tabs are rumored to be available sometime in December.

My Tabs in manufactured by ZTE and has been carrying the Android OS 2.1. The tablet uses a resistive touch screen with 800x480 resolution, WiFi, 3G, GPS, 3MP camera, front VGA camera, 512MB RAM, 512MB ROM, and 2GB memory card (pre installed).
Read more �
thumbnail
Title: Optus Set My Tab, Tablet Android $ 280
Rating: 100% based on 99998 ratings. 5 user reviews.
Writer

Artikel Terkait Android :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...
 
Copyright © 2013. About - Sitemap - Contact - Privacy
Template Seo Elite oleh Bamz